A positive contribution to diversity and inclusion initiatives and often used for “lunch and learn” sessions. Conducted by the Chairperson and co-founder of ADHD UK this speech can be tailored to your organisation and sector. It includes segments on introducing & understanding neurodiversity, the challenges and positives of neurodiversity, and working with neurodiversity. ADHD, ASD, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and Tourette’s will all be covered.
- An initial meeting discussing your requirements.
- Preparation of a tailored presentation for you. This is then sent to you for feedback and sign off.
- A pre-speech meeting walkthrough.
- A speech and Q&A up to 1.5 hours.
- All delivered remotely, making it easy for staff to participate.
If you are ready to book then simply click to purchase. We will then contact you to arrange a date for the event.
If you would like to learn more about our service please arrange a discovery call here.