Education on ADHD at work for HR staff and line managers. It covers an introduction to ADHD from the perspective of an employer, the challenges and successes of, introducing the management tool that is our ADHD at work welfare pack, how to have a successful conversation about ADHD with an employee, and finally adjustments that help. This is open format learning where questions can be taken throughout with an additional Q&A section at the end. The cost includes:
- An initial meeting discussing your requirements.
- Preparation of a tailored presentation for you. This is then sent to you for feedback and sign off.
- A pre-speech meeting walkthrough
- A speech and Q&A up to 2 hours altogether
- All delivered remotely, making it easy for staff to participate.
If you are ready to book then simply click to purchase. We will then contact you, unless already agreed, to arrange a date for the event.